The Petroleum site provides information on sustainable petroleum exploration and production for all stakeholders.
- ** NEW PEPS South Australia - Web based system
- Invitation for Public Comment - Statement of Environmental Objectives
- PACE Gas
- Roundtable for Oil & Gas
- FAQs on oil and gas in South Australia
- Holders of Petroleum and Geothermal Tenements in South Australia (P1 sheet)
- Licence Information
- Licence Register
- Environmental Register
- Compliance & Monitoring
- Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Act Annual Compliance Reports
- New checkshot database
Serious Incident Reporting
To report a serious incident to DSD, as required by Section 85(2) of the Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Act 2000, licensees contact the serious incident report on: (08) 8463 6666
An online web application enabling users to search, view and download information relating to mineral, petroleum and geothermal exploration in South Australia.