The Petroleum site provides information on sustainable petroleum exploration and production for all stakeholders.
- -- NEW -- PEPS South Australia - Web based system
- DEM Transition to GDA2020
- PACE Gas
- Roundtable for Oil & Gas
- FAQs on oil and gas in South Australia
- Holders of Petroleum and Geothermal Tenements in South Australia (P1 sheet)
- Licence Information
- Licence Register
- Environmental Register
- Compliance & Monitoring
- Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Act Annual Compliance Reports
- New checkshot database
To report a serious incident to DEM, as required by Section 85(2) of the Petroleum and Geothermal Energy Act 2000, licensees contact the serious incident report on: (08) 8463 6666
In the event the number is unattended, record a message and DEM will return the call as soon as practicable.
An online web application enabling users to search, view and download information relating to mineral, petroleum and geothermal exploration in South Australia.